9jaonline Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Lady mourns soldier brother who was allegedly murdered by colleague one year after his wedding

116335852_164713071815608_3597769445084101493_o.jpg

Mairam Ashemi has taken to Twitter to mourn the death of a Nigerian soldier who was allegedly murdered by colleague at the war front.

According to Mairam, the late soldier who was a promising officer prior to his death was gruesomely murdered by colleague exactly one year after he tied the knot with fiancee.

“Innalillahi wa Inna illahil rajiun, today our brother was gruesomely murdered in Bama, Borno State, got married exactly this time last year,was a young and promising officer.

Lt B.S Ngorgi was said to have been murdered by his colleague at the front war this afternoon,his elder brother Major Ngorgi also died in active service of recent.May the perpetrator of this henious act never find peace.”

— Mairam Ashemi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• You Might Also Like

• Similar Content

• By Envy
      President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said his administration has done its best in ending Boko Haram in the North-East and Militancy in the South-South.
      The President, however, acknowledged that Security Agencies “could do much better” in curbing insecurity in the North-East and North-Central.
      He made the comments to reporters after attending a Sallah service in Abuja.
      “I wish Nigerians the best of luck,” he said in respect of the Eid-al-Adha marked nationwide on Friday. “We want security, prosperity, and the wellbeing of all Nigerians.
      “I want Nigerians to be very conscious of their country. What we inherited when we came around in 2016 was Boko Haram in the North East and the militants in the South-South. Nigerians know that we have done our best.
      “What is coming up in North West and North Central is disturbing indeed. But I believe the military and the police and other law enforcement agencies, I think they could do much better, but we are keeping them on the alert to do their duties.”
      President Muhammadu Buhari spoke to reporters on July 31, 2020, after attending a Sallah service.
      The President’s comments come days after gunmen attacked Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum on his way to Baga, a town 196 km from Maiduguri.
      The Security Situation in Southern Kaduna has deteriorated forcing the State Government to order a Curfew amid rising cases of Banditry And Kidnappingacross the country’s North-West.
      The Main Opposition Party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has asked the President to resign partly over the insecurity issue.
      Meanwhile, the Senate has called on the President to sack the nation’s security chiefs, although voices from the Presidency have pushed back on the idea.
    • By Envy
      The death toll from the Thursday’s mortar attack in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital by Boko Haram, has risen from two to six. The State’s Commissioner of Police, Mr Mohammed Aliyu, stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Maiduguri.
      Aliyu explained that 27 people were fatally injured from the four (4) mortar attacks which affected Custom, Gwange, and Gidan Ayaba areas of the metropolis. According to him, “the victims included one female at Gwange and five others who were hit by the explosives in separate locations within Maiduguri.”
      The Commissioner also said that after the incidents, the command, in collaboration with other security agencies, deployed 7,000 personnel to secure the city.

• By Envy
      Npower graduates cried out on the street of Abuja in a short protest just to be employed in order to provide positive service towards National growth and increase on National productivity but was denied these right as law-abiding graduates and national citizens .
      Regretfully to hear on national TV this very morning the graduation of over 601 Boko Haram terrorist who will now be gainfully employed and well treated after wasting innocent lives and destruction which has contributed immensely the backwardness of our national social economy development and with my eyes full with tears this afternoon as I sit on my bench in front of my one-room apartment thinking of such happenings ,I must say this isn't democracy by practice or neither is it a fair leadership idea towards its citizens .
      The system lacks transparency and accountability and as a matter of fact it lacks the attributes of a developing nation.
      One will begin to wonder if crime now pay far better than being a lawful citizen ,I mean the Government should make it's citizens see a way forward .
      Should we all go into crime in order to be given equal treatment and to be paid amnesty ?
      Our present day Government does not give listening ears to pressure groups , civil societies ,protest or neither do they respond to the needs of the poor masses and this is totally wrong .
      The Npower graduates deserves better rewards like permanency .it is not as if Nigeria has reached its peak of development that it no longer needs human labour as workforce that these youths has to be disengaged from their respective services .
      My biggest question over the disengagement issue is whether the government are ending crime and poverty, or they are increasing it .
      Sincerely speaking ,the issue of embracing criminals all in the name of a spoken repentance is questionable because no Nation negotiate with terrorist which is a true national integrity .
      The Npower youths after being disengage then how will this contribute in the pursue of ending crime and unemployment?
      Let these youths be given jobs into the military and paramilitary which has the national defence top secret files and not giving such jobs to repented book Haram that will later be giving out top intelligent files to its members secretly .
      If militants amnesty is still ongoing after over 12 years ,then why can't we retain these graduates ?
      I am using this opportunity to plead with the federal government to give this opportunity to these Npower beneficiaries as a bid to end insecurity in the country .

@Menoke Leonard

• By Envy
      Batch 4/2019, Deradicalized Ex Boko Haram combatants, had their graduation ceremony today, at the Operation Safe Corridor Mallam Sidi in Gombe state .
      The Ex insurgents, all 601 in number, completed a de-radicalization, rehabilitation, and reintegration program organized by Operation Safe Corridor and denounced their membership of the insurgent group at the Malam Sidi Camp in Gombe State on Monday, July 13.
      The Coordinator of Operation Safe Corridor , Major General Bamidele Shafa, speaking at the event, said that out of the 601 graduands that arrived at the camp on 27 November and 14 December 2019, 592 are Nigerians from 10 states of the federation while 14 are foreign Nationals from Cameroon, Chad, and Niger.
      He added that out of this number, three died of health complications while one was referred for further medical treatment at the Neuro-psychiatric Hospital in Maiduguri.

• By Envy
      Boko Haram terrorists on Wednesday released a graphic video showing the execution of five humanitarian workers that they earlier abducted.
      It was reported that the insurgents had made contact, demanding about $500,000, which was not paid.
      It was indicated in the video released on Wednesday that terrorists ran out of patience and executed the aid workers.
      In the video, the insurgents said the humanitarian workers were “working for unbelievers who don’t care about them.”Their message read:

• Files

• 9jaonline.net

General

General

Please enter your display name

Important Information

please accept our Terms of Use