9jaonline Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Meet The 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Set A Guiness World Record

116263924_164488458504736_8034334450323859945_n.jpg

An 11-year-old boy, Chinonso Eche has become the youngest African footballer to set a Guinness World Record for the most consecutive football touches in one minute.

Chinonso Eche who hails from  Delta State was fished out after he was able to complete 101 touches while supporting another ball on his head.

Eche speaking to BBC, said he loves to freestyle because he believes he has the gift and does it to entertain his friends in school, adding that he prides himself as the best football freestyler in Warri.

Eche said he started free-styling since he was eight years old when his father showed him clips from retired Nigerian skipper, Jay Jay Okocha, Brazillian Gaucho Ronaldinho and Barcelona footballer, Lionel Messi, BBC Africa reports.

“My dad showed me videos of Messi, Ronaldinho and Okocha and I started practising,” Eche said.

He also hopes to play for Super eagles and Clubs like Barcelona, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

“I will like to play for bigger clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Super Eagles,” he told BBC Africa.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

General

General

Please enter your display name

Important Information

please accept our Terms of Use