Sign in to follow this  

‘I Slept With Virgins For Money Rituals,’ – Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Idah Peterside Confesses

IDah-Peterside.jpg

Idah Peterside, a former goalkeeper of the Nigerian senior national team, Super Eagles have recounted some facts about his past.

Idah Peterside who is now an anointed preacher of the Gospel confessed on Tuesday morning during an interview on Brila FM that growing up, he slept with virgins just to succeed in his pursuits as a great goalkeeper.

11039865_fkeq1fw3ahuiwsbopgkvhxnklsytlkkygojqqj6w81zunet4dff0kswfo7wjynydndpwosncgmrohmpxtz8oxmuocxw0qhks500_jpeg_jpeg0a439c0543d5d400cf4453dd839bfe6f.jpg

According to the pastor, he was so hungry for fame and money to the extent that he joined the occult.

He revealed that his task was to initiate women by having sex with virgins.

“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know,”

“I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy.”

“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women.

“I didn’t sleep with them for love or any relationship; my mission was just to initiate them and move on,” he recounted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register     Login

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• You Might Also Like

• Similar Content

• By Envy
      Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years

Nigerian goalkeeper Austin Ejide said he is in the best form of his career and his not ruling out a return to the Super Eagles six years after his last appearance, Completesports.com reports.
      Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has not had it rosy in the goalkeeping department as he continues to chop and change in a bid to find the best pair of hands for the Eagles.
      First-choice Francis Uzoho is out of action for a lengthy period with a knee injury, while Kaiser Chiefs Daniel Akpeyi has struggled to impress despite being the most experienced among the present crop.
      Others include Ikechukwu Ezenwa, who many feel lacks composure at the highest level, while youngster Maduka Okoye is relatively inexperienced.
      Rohr has always maintained that the door remains open to any Nigerian playing regularly in a top flight and can make a positive contribution.
      And Ejide, 35, who has played all 21 matches for Israeli Premier League side Hapoel Hadera this season, believes he is still good enough for the Eagles.
      “I know the situation in Nigeria. I get positive remarks in Israel and being rated highly could be something that will pave the way,” Ejide told BBC Sport.
      “I’ve kept nine clean sheets this season and we all know that goalkeepers always get better with age.
      “I’ve also been following the Eagles and I believe that with my consistent performances in Israel, there is every chance it opens the door to the possibilities of another call-up.
      “I can never shut the international door to play for Nigeria again, I believe I have what it takes to get another chance.
      He also says his age should not be a barrier to a return to international football.
      “There are other goalkeepers who never gave up on international football despite their age or being overlooked,” he insisted.
      “At 46, Essam El-Hadary still played a major tournament for Egypt and I can hopefully follow in that footsteps.
      “I keep focusing on club football here, the more I do well, then I will continue to retain that hope of playing for my country again.”
      Ejide made his Nigeria debut at 17 against Namibia in Windhoek in 2001, but the following years saw him play second fiddle to Vincent Enyeama.
      He was part of the Super Eagles squad that won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa and was also at the 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010 AFCONs.
      Also, he was in the squads at the 2002, 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups and the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup.
      He helped Hapoel Hadera to Israeli top flight promotion in 2018 ending their 39 years in the lower leagues.
      He previously played in the country for Hapoel Petah Tikva and Hapoel Be’er Sheva between 2009 and 2015, but that was after a stint at Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel where he suffered two successive CAF Champions League final defeats in 2004 and 2005.
      He left the North African country after the Tunisian FA decided not to allow local clubs to sign foreign goalkeepers.
      He then spent three years at French club SC Bastia before moving to Israel in 2009.
    • By Envy
      Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia filmed a video pleading with well-meaning Nigerians to donate 250,000 euros.

The former football striker was banned for life from participating in all football match by the world football governing body, FIFA in 2019 after he was found guilty of accepting bribes in order to manipulate matches.

Reacting to this, the former Nigeria coach filed an appeal with FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the life ban.

Siasia decided to reach out to Nigerians to help him raise funds so he can be able to defend himself and hopefully overturn the lifetime ban placed on him by the world football governing body.

In the short video, the former Nigeria coach said;

See video below

• By Envy
      Two superb goals from Odion Ighalo and one from Ahmed Musa ensured Nigeria emerge victorious over Libya in the second leg of their African Cup of Nations qualifier.
      They started their campaign on a losing note following their 2-0 defeat to South Africa in Uyo last year.
      However, they have gone three wins out of their last three matches as they move to the top of Group E tables with nine points from four games.
      At the end of this thrilling encounter, here are five players NAIJ.com believe were impressive in the game.
      Odion Ighalo: The Changchun Yatai striker scored two goal and assisted another to help Nigeria beat stubborn Libya 3-2 in Tunisia.
      Having scored three goals in the reverse fixture in Uyo last weekend, the former Watford forward opened scoring for the away team through a tap in in the 14th minute
      And completed his brace in the game just nine minutes before the end of normal regulation period after carefully dribbling two defenders before powering a low shot into the back of the net.
      Though, he missed a lot of other chances in the game but his contributions in the game gave the three time AFCON kings maximum points.

Alex Iwobi: The Arsenal attacker was impressive for the Super Eagles in their fourth AFCON qualifier as they move to the top spot on Group E table with nine points from four games.
      He played a key role in the build-up to the first goal after giving Musa the penultimate pass that led to the opening goal earlier in the game.
      Ahmed Musa: The former Leicester City forward was superb in the game – providing assistance for the first goal of the game.

He tormented the Libyan defence as he ran at them mostly from the left wing to create chances for his teammates during the course of the game.
      Jamilu Collins: He seems to have stamped his spot in Gernot Rohr’s team as he ensured his side was well covered in the game.
      He also made some overlapping runs to help the attackers create more options in front of goal – which forced the opponent’s made mistakes.
      The 24-year-old was largely decent in the game but will need to improve his game ahead of stiffer and tougher oppositions.

Francis Uzoho: Conceded two goals in the game, yet made some fantastic saves that helped Nigeria remained victorious at the end of the proceedings.
      The 19-year-old put up some impressive performances towards the end of the tournament when the Libyans came calling for more goals.

However, it must be noted that the Super Eagles were woeful most part of the game after surrendering their two goals lead.
      The match started on a bright note for the Nigerian side as Ahmed Musa combined well with Alex Iwobi to find Igahlo in the box who had an easy tap-in after 14 minutes.
      Nigeria has now risen to the summit of the group table with nine points from games – one point above South Africa who were held to a goalless draw in Seychelles earlier in the day.

• By Envy
      THE SUPER EAGLES CAMP IN UYO, THE AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL IS BUBBLING WITH LIFE AS PLAYERS CONTINUE TO TROOP IN AHEAD OF THE CRUCIAL 2019 AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS QUALIFIER AGAINST THE MEDITERRANEAN KNIGHTS OF LIBYA.
      Stand-in skipper Ahmed Musa led 21 other invited players in camp Tuesday as the Eagles turn up early for Saturday’s cracker.
      The arrivals enabled Coach Gernot Rohr to organize a full training session yesterday evening, as the three-time African champions prepare to go for the kill against the Group E pace-setters.
      Goalkeepers Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Daniel Akpeyi, as well as defenders William Troost-Ekong, Semi Ajayi, Leon Balogun, Olaoluwa Aina, Jamilu Collins, Abdullahi Shehu, Chidozie Awaziem and Kenneth Omeruo are among those at the Ibom Meridien Hotels and Resort.
      There are also midfielders Wilfred Ndidi, Samuel Kalu, Ogenyi Onazi, John Ogu, and Oghenekaro Etebo, and forwards Isaac Success, Alex Iwobi, Moses Simon, Henry Onyekuru and Kelechi Iheanacho.
      Only Russia-based wing back Bryan Idowu and China-based forward Odion Ighalo are being expected today.
      Libya top Group E with four points (from their defeat of Seychelles and draw with Libya), while South Africa (winner over Nigeria before they drew with Libya) are second and Nigeria lie a point behind in third
      The Libyan Football Federation confirmed on Monday that a 54-man delegation comprising players, technical crew, backroom staff, and LFF officials will fly into Ibom International Airport, Uyo aboard a chartered aircraft tomorrow.
      Match officials from the Democratic Republic of Congo, as well as the referee assessor from Mali and the security officer from South Africa, will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow and then fly to Uyo on Friday morning.
      The Eagles will take on Libya at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, Uyo Saturday evening before the return leg in Algeria two days later.
    • By Envy
      SUPER EAGLES’ CAPTAIN, JOHN OBI MIKEL HAS SPOKEN YET AGAIN AFTER THEY LOST TO ARGENTINA IN THE JUST CONCLUDED FIFA WORLD CUP.

He insisted that the Super Eagles could have beaten Argentina in their 2018 World Cup final group game if Turkish referee Cüneyt Cakir had awarded a penalty to the three-time African champions in the second half after a handball by Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo.
      Speaking to China Central Television ‘Football Night’ on October 1, Mikel said;
      ‘’When we played against Argentina, we did a good job until the 86th minute, but we still lost.
      ‘’At this time I have to look for strength from other places. This is a very difficult time. I am very upset on the pitch, but I have to find the motivation.’’

The former Chelsea star added :
      ‘’Until today, I still think that we could have won that game if we got the penalty. I think the referee was unfair. We could have won the game, but the game is over.
      ‘’Argentina is great. Messi is also the best player in the world, but I hope we can beat Argentina next time.’’
      Mikel concluded by saying that he wants to remain at Tianjin Teda for as long as possible as he’s happy in China amid speculation linking him with a departure in the January transfer window.
  • campusthree.com.ng

General

General

Please enter your display name

Important Information

please accept our Terms of Use