Sign in to follow this  

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife For 30 Minutes With N300k To Celebrate Valentine’s Day

IMG_20200213_183801_089.jpg

A couple who openly expressed how deeply they love each other with a kiss has been rewarded by Infinix Mobile, Nigeria.

11038978_qq20200212161335_jpegb4e4816d7877ebeafcc7c171b5a110c3.jpeg

We understand the Nigerian couple kissed for 30mins non stop and got rewarded with N300,000 by infinix Mobile to mark their Valentine promo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register     Login

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• You Might Also Like

• Similar Content

• By Envy
      Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky is currently on her way to visit her Politician boyfriend ahead of tomorrow’s Valentine’s day.
      In a Snapchat live video, she gave her fans an update on how and where she will be celebrating her valentine’s day.
      The Instagram sensation will be celebrating her Valentine’s Day in the arms of a politician, who is based in Abuja. She stated in the video.

Bobrisky shared a video of herself in a car which was sent to pick her up from the airport as well as the hotel room by her supposed boyfriend.
      Full of excitement, Bobrisky stated that she could not wait to meet him.
          See posts below ;

• By Envy
      A jealous has reportedly poured hot steaming water on her husband as punishment for gifting a mobile phone to his side chick as Valentine’s day gift.

According to reports, this incident happened yesterday at Owerri.

The incident happened when the man sleeping and intends to file for divorce if he finally recovers.
      Read the full police report below;
      It was gathered from one Mr. Chinonso Chibuogwu who narrated the story that he received a call from a friend identified as Michael Amajuoyi (who happens to be the victim on the photos) who lives at Nnaze, Owerri in Imo State.
      As he was crying shouting I’m dead oh I’m dead oh I ask him what happened the only I heard was comeoh please he end the call I have to drive out that night 1:30 am to his house on getting there I don’t have time to ask what happened I first of all put him in the car.

We move down to Chibuzo hospital where they placed him on emergency ward. It was later I asked his wife with 4 kids what happened she said she has been suspecting her husband for a long time so last night he came home from business and went to bathroom to bathe so she took his phone to play game on the process here comes a message that says “thanks dear for the new phone it was really my dream phone for a long time. Good night and take care.”

So the woman drop the phone without asking the husband as he came out from bathroom. Warri Warri confirmed that it was late midnight she slick to the kitchen and boiled hot oil and pour it on his back.

Now my friend is telling me that after surviving this he has to file for a divorce.
      Watch the video below;

• By Envy
      Some scientists have issued a warning as we gear towards Valentine’s Day. In their warning he has asked people to avoid hugging and kissing ahead of Valentine’s Day as they believe this will minimize the spread of coronavirus.
      oro

A professor from Queen Mary University, Professor John Oxford, said people could protect themselves from the deadly virus by employing a bit of ‘British standoffishness’.
      He also described the illness as a ‘social virus’ that could infect people by close contact and want people to cut contact off.
      He made this known while speaking to BBC Radio 4’s Today programme. He reportedly said;
      “I think we have to galvanize ourselves in our social actions – how we interact with people I think that is extremely important; more so than wearing a mask. I think that’s a total diversion.
      What we need to do is less of the handshaking, hugging, kissing, that sort of thing, because this virus looks like its spread by ordinary tidal breathing, not necessarily colds and coughing.”
      Another Professor Neil Ferguson, from Imperial College London, also stated in a statement that about 60% of the entire population could become infected. In his submission with The Telegraph he said;
      “Surveillance has started in hospitals across the UK of pneumonia cases, that will give us a proper picture.
      Our best estimate is that transmission in the UK will get going in the next few weeks; unless we are very lucky probably peaking two to three months after that.
      If it truly establishes itself in terms of true person to person transmission it will behave like a flu pandemic may be up to 60 per cent of the population being affected but most of those people having very mild symptoms.”
    • Guest stone bridge
      By Guest stone bridge
      Are you looking to upgrade from your old mobile phone this new year? Or looking for a present for a friend or family member? Then you sure need a guide through the best and popular android phones currently selling in Nigeria with their price and specifications. 

The phones that are listed below are in no particular order: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 

Samsung is known to manufacture some of the best and most innovative smartphones in the world. Their products are always of high quality, they look stunning and technological. The newest model is not different in this regard. 

specs:
      ★ Display: 5,8 inches, 2960 x 1440 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) 
      ★ Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 12 MP (secondary 8 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦300,000 

OnePlus 3T

The company which produces product may be considered new in the smartphone market but their latest model, 3T has greatly uplift their reputation with incredible specs and significantly cheap. 

Specs: 
      ★ Display: 5,5 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which could be upgraded to 7.1.1 (Nougat)
      ★ Memory: 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 16 MP (secondary 16 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 3400 mAh (non-removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦220,000 

Huawei Mate 9 Pro

Many phone experts and tech persons call this phone ‘the best Android phone of 2016’. Like the Mate series, it is equipped with a lightning-speed processor, long-lasting battery, innovative security measures and beautiful external (and internal) design. 

Specs: 
      ★ Display: 5,5 inches, 2560 x 1440 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) 
      ★ Memory: 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 20 MP+12 MP (secondary 8 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 4000 mAh (non-removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦350,000 

Tecno Phantom 6 

Tecno has been one of the top mobile phone manufacturers in Nigeria, and its Phantom 6 was not a disappointment.

Specs:
      ★ Display: 5,5 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) 
      ★ Memory: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 13 MP+5 MP (secondary 8 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 2700 mAh (non-removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦90,000 

Infinix Zero 4 Plus 

Infinix could be considered a new addition to the market of mobile phones in Nigeria,but they have clearly shown that good Android phones can be affordable. With just ₦100,000, you can afford a world class phone. 

Specs: 
      ★ Display: 6 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which could be upgraded to 7.0 (Nougat) 
      ★ Memory: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 20,7 MP (secondary 13 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 4000 mAh (non-removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦100,000 

GIONEE Marathon M5 Plus 

Wonderful build, curved metal lines and affordability are the three things that come to mind when we hear the name Gionee. 

But the best attribute is its battery, which will allow hours upon hours of telephone calls and music playback. 

Specs: 

★ Display: 6 inches, 1920 x 1080 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) 
      ★ Memory: 64 GB, 3 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 13 MP (secondary 5 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 5020 mAh (non-removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦100,000 

LG G5 

LG has always been a good reputed company but it has been overshadowed by newer aspiring brands. The company lately has found it's way to the top with its G5 model. Bright display, dual main cameras, impressive speed. 

Specs: 
      ★ Display: 5,3 inches, 2560 x 1440 pixels 
      ★ OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which could be upgraded to 7.0 (Nougat) 
      ★ Memory: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM 
      ★ Camera: 16 MP +8 MP (secondary 8 MP) 
      ★ Battery: 2800 mAh (removable) 
      ★ Price ~₦170,000

After serious considerations, my pick as the best smartphone coming into 2018 is Samsung Galazy S8. My choice may not blend with yours so choose wisely!
  • campusthree.com.ng

General

General

Please enter your display name

Important Information

please accept our Terms of Use