Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!Register Login
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
You Might Also Like
By Guest stone bridge
The symbol for the Nigerian naira is ₦. Long ago, people had not been able to use this sign when writing articles containing prices of goods in Nigeria or keying in the sign in our different activities both online and offline.
It’s either they use the ‘N’ alphabet or traditional ‘#’ or ‘=N=’ symbol, e.g. N230 stands for two hundred and thirty Naira.
The ₦ Naira symbol is available on the Google android keyboard (Gboard)
With this easy-to-understand guide, you can activate and use ₦ naira symbol on your android keyboard.
How Activate ₦ Naira symbol On Your Gboard :
1. Download and install Gboard on your android device. [Download Gboard here!]
2. Activate Gboard as the default keyboard.
3. Go to settings » select language and input » go to keyboard and input method » select Gboard.
4. Go to languages » switch off “use system language” » navigate and switch on “English (Nigeria)” as the default language for the keyboard.
5. When about to type, check your Gboard for the “ ₦” when you select the number button (?123 ).
If you followed the tutorial, you could see that it's actually possible to use the ₦ symbol when typing!
How To Insert The Naira Symbol(₦) In A Microsoft Word Document
One could easily use the ₦ symbol when using the microsoft word document by following the below guide:
1. Launch Microsoft Word and type the amount, say N100
2. Highlight the letter N
3. Press Control D (Ctrl + D) to open the Font Modification Icon and wait for the font dialogue to open in the font dialogue box, you will be able to select more advanced options for your fonts.
4. From the list of options, click on “Double Strikethrough”
5. Click on “OK
In case when you continue to type and all your words have the double strikethrough feature, just press Control D to open the Font Modification Icon again and make sure to uncheck the ''Double Strikethrough''.
You can then continue with your typing with you customised ₦ symbol!