Sign in to follow this  

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her New Jeep In These Latest Photos

Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has shared some photos of herself on her Instagram handle.

One thing that took the attention of social media users is not her beauty but her sleek Jeep vehicle.

83320390_542254133060148_1166055463360007119_n.jpg

She was spotted wearing a black dress as she flaunted her black Jeep in the photos.

As a caption to the photos, she wrote;

“I don’t 💯 like this picture but I have to post it.”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register     Login

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• You Might Also Like

• Similar Content

• By Envy
      Popular Nigerian movie goddess Ini Edo has yet again caused a stir on social media with a sizzling photo of her.
      She always kills it for the gram and has taken this new photo a notch higher.
      Ini Edo donned a yellow flowering jumpsuit revealing her cleavages are exposed.
      Fans gushed at her new look.
      See the photo below;

• By Envy
      Popular Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo is going gaga on social media as she just revealed that she has found her Valentine.

Taken to her Instagram handle, she stated that she has found her forever Valentine who will be nice to her and never abuse her.

She wrote;

• By Envy
      Nollywood diva Tonto Dikeh is set to change fashion and lifestyle with her new looks on Instagram.
      The talented actress and mother of one are obviously taking the month of love seriously.
      Tonto’s new dazzling look aims at setting a trending in the world of fashion.
      The cosmetology that came to play with her make up is classic.

She shared photos of her new look on Instagram.
      See her photos below;

• By Envy
      Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has issued a strong warning to popular Nigerian singer, Davido that he should not fly private jet for the next six months.

She advised the multi-award winning singer to do commercials for the time being.
      Kemi issued the warning via a post on her official Instagram page on Saturday without stating the reason for the warning.
      Check her post below;

• By Envy
      Renowned Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe in a recent social media post has opined that no one should ever consider marriage as an achievement because she sees marriage as an overrated thing.

According to her, most mothers usually brought up ladies to take whatever their partners did to them, all because they wanted to stay married.

She made this known when she was sharing her marital experience on her YouTube channel. She said;
      “Our mothers brought us up, as women, to take whatever our partners do to us. They tell us to take it because we want to remain in a man’s house. To me, it is not an achievement. Let’s just say as it is– marriage is overrated. It takes two people to make it work; it’s not just about the women. But, everybody keeps heaping all the responsibilities on the woman. That shouldn’t be.
      The first time the slap came, it felt like I was dreaming. I wasn’t expecting it, and I was shocked beyond words. I didn’t know it was going to happen but it happened. The begging would then come after that. Once a man raises his hand to hit you, he is going to do it over and again. However, because it was my second attempt (at marriage), I was ready to make it work, even with all the violence. I was there hoping and praying. I just wanted a happy home.
      The incident that broke the camel’s back was the one where I almost died. The beating was horrible. People often say actresses don’t want to remain married. Who told them that? (You think) being a celebrity doesn’t make me human? Does (being a celebrity) mean I don’t want to have a happy home? They say actresses are promiscuous but promiscuity is not (the exclusive preserve of) any profession. When mine (break-up) happened, it wasn’t easy because I am a celebrity. I read a lot of things online. Some people even said I made it up. But, nobody can dictate to me how to live my life.”
  • campusthree.com.ng

General

General

Please enter your display name

Important Information

please accept our Terms of Use