Patoranking Announces Release Date For New Album; Features Tiwa Savage, Others

envy

imageproxy (18).jpg

Nigerian musician, Patoranking, has excitedly announced the release date of his upcoming album, ‘Three’.

The singer, who recently celebrated his daughter’s 2nd birthday, also mentioned the featured artists on the album. They include Flavour, Sauti Sol, Tiwa Savage, and King Promise.

Taking to his official Twitter account on Monday afternoon, the award-winning musician wrote:

“Patoranking X Flavour Patoranking X Sauti Sol Patoranking X Tiwa Savage Patoranking X King promise THREE THE ALBUM 28th August 2020 The Music Will Speak #Threethealbum”

In the month of August, artists who are have released albums and will release albums include Fireboy DML (Apollo), Burna Boy (Twice As Tall), Adekunle Gold (Afro Pop Vol 1), DJ Cuppy, (Original Copy) and Tiwa Savage (CELIA). Patoranking joins the list with ‘Three’.

See his tweet below:

imageproxy (9).png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join 1 Million+ 9jaonline Fans

Join our Whatsapp Group
     Connect with us on LinkedIn
     Join our Telegram Group
  • Latest News

1. 0

I’m scared of sex – Yul Edochie’s daughter, Danielle Reveals

2. 0

Fireboy DML finally opens up on what his dad did after he dropped out of University

3. 0

I’ll never return to Nigeria – Actor Akeem Akintola vows after saving €1700 in a month

4. 0

I paid Kizz Daniel $60K, knelt, begged him for hours to perform, he refused – Show Promoter

5. 0

Six Shi’ites killed, many injured during procession in Zaria

• Latest Music

adblock_message_value
adblock_accept_btn_value