9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of 9jaonline Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

“I was written off but today I’m overly happy ” BBNaija’s Nina writes as she blames fans for enmity between BBNaija housemates

Envy
Followers 1

• Administrators

6000378b54b6f.jpg

BBNaija star, Nina has blamed fans causing for enmity between some former BBNaija housemates.

According to Nina, fan wars is the reason why most BBNaija housemates might never be friends, as she asked fans to stop pressuring people.

She also recounts how many people wrote her off and judged her but says she very happy. She also asked fans to stop writing people off because they are not God.

She tweeted: “But to tell you fans the truth, Most of you are the reason why most people are still enemies and might probably remain enemies for a long time, this is a new year, stop pressurizing people, let them be , Preach peace, try to outgrow certain things, this life is too short.”

She added: “One more thing guys , you cannot determine anyone’s future, I was once written off , Judged ,called all sorts of names , but today I am overly happy..
try to stop judging and writing people off,you are not God , nobody is perfect and finally the future is not in your hands… “Depression is real guys.”