9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of 9jaonline Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CCTV footage captures face of an alleged thief who raided a House in Lekki

Envy
Followers 1

• Administrators

cctv-footage-captures-face-of-suspected-thief-who-raided-a-house-in-lekki.jpg

A suspected thief has been captured by CCTV camera after he raided a home in the Lekki, Lagos State.

The incident happened on January 3 and was captured by a CCTV camera installed in the house. Footage of the incident has been released online.

According to LIB, the owner of the home named Jibola Onanuga, revealed that the thief stole a car, a laptop, 55 inch smart tv, water dispenser and slots of other items yet to be identified.

D8AC2A9A-5E65-456C-94F9-328C4041E9BD-267x410.jpeg

The incident has also been reported to the police according to Onanuga, who wrote;

“A thief broke into my house in Ilasan Lekki on the 3rd of January and stole my car ..a light blue Toyota Highlander with registration number KRF353FC and so many other valuables.

I have reported the case to the local police station in the area, however we have not made a head way yet… the reason I brought this here. I had cctv camera installed in my house and this captured the face the thief which I have attached to this email.

In addition to the car he stole , he stole a laptop, 55 inch smart tv, home theater system, water dispenser, industrial blender , juicer machine , hampers, many bottles of wine , standing fan, DVD player, bag, jacket and other items I am yet to identify.

I believe this thief can be caught.. handed over  to the police”

1BACAF6D-37B5-4650-9213-199FF037A5C5-307x410 (1).jpeg

437034A7-5794-48EB-898D-6B616D45D37B-307x410.jpeg

1BACAF6D-37B5-4650-9213-199FF037A5C5-307x410.jpeg