9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of 9jaonline Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Regina Daniels celebrates her mum as she turns a year older

Envy
Followers 1

• Administrators

Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is celebrating her mum, Rita Daniels who is a year older today.

The actress took to her Instagram page to celebrate her with sweet words adding that she will forever indebted to her.

Regina-Daniels-celebrates-her-mum-as-she-turns-a-year-older-lailasnews-4-600x328.jpg

Regina Daniels celebrates her mum as she turns a year older

Sharing some photos of herself, she wrote;

“Words cannot express how grateful I am for everything you have done for me and no matter what I do, I can never be able to repay you my treasure. I am just the vessel of the REGINA DANIELS brand while you are the creator and I will forever be indebted to you❤️

I don’t have the world to give but I will do everything possible to make sure you stay happy. Happy birthday my queen.

NB: Today is your day and I will definitely make your day mama ❤️

Regina-Daniels-celebrates-her-mum-as-she-turns-a-year-older-lailasnews-2-322x410.jpg