9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of 9jaonline Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Have No Case To Answer On Allegations Against Me – Maina

Envy
Followers 1

• Administrators
I Have No Case To Answer On Allegations Against Me – Maina
Abdulrasheed Maina

Former Chairman, Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina has informed the Federal High Court, Abuja, that he has no case to answer in the allegation filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Maina through his counsel, Anayo Adibe, had told Justice Okon Abang, that he would be filing a no-case submission.

Also Read: Maina: Court Rejects Request For Adjournment Of Case

He was also cross-examined by the ninth prosecution witness (PW9), Rouqquaya Ibrahim, an EFCC investigator.

Justice Abang on Wednesday adjourned the case until Friday (Dec. 10) for Maina’s lawyer, Adobe, to address the court orally and for the prosecution counsel, Abdullah, to respond to the no-case submission.

The post I Have No Case To Answer On Allegations Against Me – Maina appeared first on Information Nigeria.