9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum

Welcome to 9jaonline Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of 9jaonline Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks

Envy
Followers 1

• Administrators

Nigerian actress, Linda Osifo has revealed that she was bullied during her younger years due to her tribal marks.

linda-osifo.jpg

The 29-year-old actress said that she was in elementary school in Canada when she started getting teased about her tribal marks and she considered undergoing a medical procedure to remove it.

Osifo said that her peers made fun of her as they constantly asked her if she got scratched by lions in Africa.

Her post reads;

“It’s the Tribal Marks for me!

——————————-
Back in elementary school in Canada, I remember being made fun of about my tribal marks and being asked if I got scratched by lions in Africa. The teasing got so bad that I tried surgically to remove my tribal marks…..(Ouch ).
I felt it made me so ugly and weird from everyone else around me because I didn’t understand why I had it in the first place! Now that I’m all grown and wise, I’ve come to realize how beautiful & unique it sure makes me look. True beauty does not come from physical attributes…true beauty comes from what is within.
Here’s to the tribal mark gang”

Read Also: Nollywood Actress Linda Osifo Buys New Benz (Video)

See her post below:

299FAB99-3D57-49D3-B2E4-81B277D51B8F.jpeg