9jaonline Forum

survival game Minecraft

jeson

image.thumb.jpeg.f856c13e794413ff6fd939e551ed14ea.jpeg

Minecraft is a creative game.  I like making the point clear that Minecraft is not a game for kids, but for everyone. So many enjoy playing it because there are so many ways to do so. The reasons video games are addictive are deeper than what people give credit for.

It’s not just “because the game is fun”. I believe that the most addictive games are addictive because they game is providing some sense of satisfaction.

If I ask you why video games are usually more fun than reading a book or watching TV, you’ll likely say that video games are cooler or more engaging. What does that mean? A book asks for more active participation than a movie.

A video game, unless it’s an excessively casual one (Those who take casual gaming to another level, you know who you are.), requires even more participation. This means it’s healthier and more addicting for your brain.

I think addictive is a scary word, but you just need to understand the effect something has on you and keep it in balance. We aren’t talking about drugs; this is more like saying that surfing is addictive. Among video games, Minecraft apk is one of the most dependent on human input. The game doesn’t tell you how to play it. It’s like cooking, but with even more flexibility.