9jaonline Forum

“They will work very hard, but will never see results” – Papaya lashes out on her haters who tie her success to men

Simple Tee

A popular content creator and influencer, Amarachi Amusi, better known as Ashmusy, has heaped heavy curses on those tying her successes and achievements to men.

Ashhh-1140x570.thumb.jpg.98dcf26010a8757478603d2a25aeb5e7.jpg

The 27-year-old Instagram skit maker stirred reactions from social media users, many of which suggested that her lifestyle is being funded by a man after she showed off her latest acquisition, a new Range Rover, barely six months after she acquired a multi-million naira mansion.

Meanwhile, while sharing the video of the new ride, Ashmusy revealed that she bought the Range Rover Velar herself.

compress1650454811675.thumb.jpg.959240702c5622c575e5d1c3a3ee1ee4.jpg

“I got myself a VELAR 😍 from me to me!🎉”, she wrote.

Regardless, doubting Nigerians still flooded her comments with suggestive remarks about her lifestyle.

Ashmusy, who wasn’t having it, took to her Instagram page to rain curses on those attributing her achievement to men.

“Anybody that ever belittle my hustle and attaches my success to a man will never ever eat the eat the fruit of their labor. He/She will work and work and work and not be be able to make anything from all the work.

“If you ever decide to give my glory to a man and spread fake news against me,> If you ever make all my shooting of videos every damn day look like nothing, if you make me running business back to back for 5 years now look like nothing. You will works so hard and not see results.” She wrote.

See her post below,

WhatsApp-Image-2022-10-06-at-2_14.16-PM.thumb.jpeg.91d871ee0650e02989eadc63981f864a.jpeg