Son blasted for sharing visuals of his corpse on social media

envy

Baba Suwe Dead: The late Baba Suwe’s son, has been called by Nigerians for making a video of his father’s corpse and sharing it on social media while mourning him.

Son-blasted-for-sharing-visuals-of-his-c

Recall that Baba Suwe died yesterday, November 22, and his son had taken to social media to share a video of himself crying next to his father’s lifeless body.

However, some Nigerians found it sacrilegious and daft that the son shared the visuals of the legend’s corpse and he was dragged online.

Facebook user, Odolaye Aremu wrote on his page ;

If Baba Suwe’s son is just as daft to dishonor his father’s corpse the way he did, I beseech you friends of mine to please not be dafter by helping him spread his social disease up and about!

Allow the buck stop with you! Let there be a ceiling for your wanton need for clicks, likes, clout-chasing and media attention. Show your love by your restraint. Show your love by respecting his deceased state. Remember he once was a vibrant human like the rest of us!
Thank You And May God Bless You.

Son-blasted-for-sharing-visuals-of-his-c

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join 1 Million+ 9jaonline Fans

Join our Whatsapp Group
     Connect with us on LinkedIn
     Join our Telegram Group
  • Latest News

1. 0

Day-old baby rescued from well in Jigawa state

2. 0

Bianca Ojukwu begs Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu

3. 0

Npower Batch C2 selection hasn't COMMENCED Disregard deceptive chunk stemming from clone sites - Nasims

4. 0

Npower Batch C: Why we can't tell the exact payment commencement date for October and November stipends as enquired by beneficiaries.- Nasims

5. 0

BBNaija JMK reveals she is traumatized: “I’m mentally exhausted”