It is no longer news that every channel to make international payment via Naira MasterCard has been blocked that is why we’ll be looking at various options you can explore.
In this article, we’ll be looking at Chipper Cash, how it works and how you can be on boarded. Some of you are already using it, and some are not yet using it.
Chipper Cash is an innovative way to send and receive money quickly and securely across Africa and Europe. The app offers users a convenient way to send money to family, friends, or even businesses in over eight countries with no fees.
On Chipper Cash you can send money, receive money, and request money. It can be within or outside your country of residence.
If you have a business transaction or patronage with someone outside your country, Kenya for example. You won’t have to visit the bank.
All you need to do is to deposit the money in your Chipper Cash account and then send it to the recipient in Kenya. On receiving the money, the recipient can withdraw to his bank account and the business deal is done.
Does Chipper Cash Have A Card?
Yes. It is called Chipper Card. This card is designed to give users access to their funds in a variety of ways and provide them with more financial freedom.
Similar to your regular ATM card, the Chipper Card provides users with the ability to make purchases from any merchant that accepts credit and debit cards. It also allows for direct deposits from other banks and services like PayPal or Venmo. Additionally, it can be used for online banking transactions and international payments with no additional fees or charges.
Where to Download Chipper Cash
You can download Chipper Cash here for Android users and iPhone users from Apple play store
- Launch the app, and hit the sign up button
- You can use Phone number or email to sign up
- Verify your account: a 6 digits verification code will be sent to your phone or email
- Once your account is verified, Enter your details
- Create a unique username: Your unique username can be use to send and receive payments.
- Set your unique 4 digits security code and you are good to go.
How to Deposit on Chipper Cash
To deposit money or find your Chipper Cash account, click on the “Add Cash” button. A page will load and you will be required to add a card as a method of payment. Input your card details and complete the process.
How to Withdraw From Chipper Cash to Your Bank Account
- Click on your profile.
- Tap on “Cash Out“.
- Input the amount and your money will be sent to your bank account.
- In case you are yet to set up your bank account details, go to your profile.
- Click on “Payment methods” and set up your bank details.
Let us know what you think about chipper cash in the comment section.
The post Chipper Cash: How it Works, Move Your Money Freely appeared first on Wealth Creation.